Chanting Devi Mantras Will end Your Addiction Slavery
There are many Devi Mantras which are available in our holy texts which provide us with boon and prosperity in our life.
You Don't Believe in Mantra's Power? Want to Know What is it & How it Work? See here..
Shree Maha Shakti Gayatri Mantra For Addiction
This Devi Mantra is extremely powerful and is a version of the famous Gayatri Mantra. It should be chanted three times in a day i.e. in the morning, afternoon and evening 108 times.
- It should be remembered to face in the East direction in the day time and in the West during the evening time.
- Try keeping the image of Mata Gayatri in front of you while chanting.
- Within a few days you will see the positivity in your life and the energy to avert your desires from alcohol and other bad influences will increase.
- There is no fixed limit on this chanting and one can chant it every day throughout the year.
- It should be chanting in correct pronunciation while sitting in a correct posture.
- People can use rosary beads, sandal wood beads or tulsi beads.
Bhadra kaali Uchchaat Mantra
Bhadrakaali Uchchaat Mantra is one of the most powerful Devi Mantra in praise of Goddess Kaali who is the protector of life and the demolisher of bad influences in our existence.
- It should be recited in night after 9 pm. An image or idol of goddess Kaali should be kept in front of you placed over a black cloth.
- Sitting in a direction facing south start chanting this Devi mantra 108 times.
- It is advisable to chant 3 rounds of malas every day for 11 days. On the 12th day pay oblation to goddess Bhadrakaali by putting black til, black laung (cloves) and sandalwood sticks in fire.
- One can use a rosary bead or black Hakik mala for this Mantra chanting.
- One should take a bow before Goddess Kaali and take sankalp (resolution) for which you are chanting this Mantra.
Devi Mantra to Ward off Evil Eye
ॐ नमो आदेश कामरु कामख्या देवी सलोना योगनी वाधे टोना आवे लखि में जादू कौन देश फिरै पहले अफूल फूलवारी ज्यों ज्यों आवे बांस त्यौं त्यौं टोना या टोटका नजर जोर्म हो आवे हमारे पास मोहनी देवी की दुहाई
Om Namo aadesh kamaru kamakhya devi salona yogani vadhe tona aave lakhi mein jadu kaun desh phire pahale aphool phulvari jyo jyo aave bans tyo tyo tona ya totka nazar jorm ho aave humare pass mohini devi ki duhai
- If you want to stay away from evil eye or remove any evil eye then chant the above mantra. This Mantra will do tremendous benefit.
- On Diwali day or eclipse day chant this mantra 10,000 times and purify it.
- After purifying, take a peacock feather, chant while tying a red thread around it.
- Then pat yourself or anyone you think is effected by evil eye seven times while chanting this Devi Mantra.
Devi Mantra for Removing any Physical Pain
- As the name suggest chant the above Mantra to get relief from any pain.
- Purify the Mantra by chanting 108 times either on Diwali day, Eclipse day or Holi (festival) day.
- Take some massage oil in a cup and chant this mantra 108 times and blow on it. After this massage the oil where you have pain.
- While massaging keep chanting this mantra in your mind and you will get a relief from your pain.
Devi Mantra for House Safety
- The above Mantra is specially for Vastu shanti.
- If you have purchased a new house or having trouble in existing house then chanting this mantra will be helpful.
- Chant this Mantra in your new house or existing house in your pooja room or in front of a durga devi photo or idol.
- For the first time chant this Mantra for 10,000 times on any Tuesday with 8 grains of rice in your hand.
- Once chanting is over, throw two rice grains in all the four direction.
- After this, chant it for 21 days for 108 times every day
Mantra Quest Newsletter - Live your Life Beyond the Limit
Don't underestimate the power of Mantras. They are everything and you get everything. Yes, Mantra is Meditation. You get all benefits of Meditation here.
- Get regular information about Mantras.
- Know the wisdom of Mantras in a more advance way.
- know Everything about Mantras and what they can do.
- Get Exclusive content (not available on the Website).
- The only place you can learn Mantras in a proper way.