Goddess Lakshmi - How to Get a Stable Source of Money?
Everybody wants to become rich. Money is the law of the land, yet nobody knows how to get it. People guard that secret with vehemence.
Little do people know that it is the power of Goddess Lakshmi who bestows money upon us? The house where she dwells becomes prosperous, happy, and respected.
Those who hold money are always followed by everybody. It does not matter whether they are ugly, bad natured, or corrupt.
So, How Do We Get the Blessing of Ma Lakshmi?
You see, Goddess Lakshmi is volatile. It is very difficult to stabilize her. But being a mother, a lady, she becomes satisfied with praises and offerings.
Unlike dev, the god, she immediately bestows blessings and full wealth to her Bhaktas, devotees.
Bija Mantra of Goddess Lakshmi
She is Aadi Maya, the root of all avatars of Ma Devi. So to awaken her we have to worship her with shodashopachara i.e. sixteen type of worships.
These worships constitute Avah pujan (aninvite) with five Amruts -milk, honey, ghee, sugar and curd as consumable offerings.
Other offerings include garments (mostly saris, green bangles, golden beads, mangalsutra) a coconut, five fruits, a token amount of money and tambul (betel nut and leaves).
Then you will have to chant with rudraksh or tulsi mala.
Shabar Mantra of Goddess Lakshmi
श्री शुक्ले महा शुक्ले कमल दल निवासे
श्री महालक्ष्मी नमो नमः लक्ष्मी सत की सवाई आवो चेत करो भलाई न करो तो सात समुद्र की दुहाई रिद्धि सिद्धि खगै तो नो नाथ चौरासी सिद्धो की दुहाई ।
Shri shukle maha shukle kamal dal nivase
Shri mahalakshmi namo namah Lakshmi sat ki savae aao chet karo bhalaye na karo to saat samudra ki duhae ridhi sidhi khagai to no nath choirasi sidho ki duhae.
- This is a very powerful shabar Mantra to attract new clients or customers.
- By chanting this Mantra while sitting on your office chair you will have profit in your business, increase in sale and more customers means more business.
- Mantra will be most powerful during a lunar or solar eclipse. During an eclipse chant this Mantra 10,000 with your body facing the east direction.
- After chanting during an eclipse, and purifying it start chanting from any Tuesday.
- Chant it in your workplace and after chanting bow your head in all the four directions.
- By doing this you will have customers coming from all the directions and increase in your profit.
Diwali and Margashirsha, the Most Auspicious Month to Worship Goddess Lakshmi:
Every god is more powerful on some auspicious days. To get maximum benefit, Diwali and dhanateras are two days when she happily accepts all our offerings and bestow plenty of blessings.
The worship is performed especially of this deity with money, gold and ornaments. The offering of kheer is her favorite thing.
Red flowers, hibiscus, and roses should be put on Lakshmi’s statue. A garland of scented flowers should also be offered.
Goddess Lakshmi is very pleased if we perform this puja of a married woman with coconut, sari, bangles, and fruits. The number of married women does not matter. Particularly on a Thursday in Margashirsha.
You can chant the mantras on Fridays and Tuesdays. The more you worship, the more you will get. For chanting mantras there are some rules. Follow them strictly.
- Sit on a cotton or insulated asana.
- Take rudraksh or tulsi Beads mala and start from meru mani a big bead, chant for 108 times.
- Concentrate on the deity, be one with the goddess.
- Do not stop in between or think of routine matters.
- As far as possible eat vegetarian food. It enables proper pronunciation. If you eat heavy food, eat non-veg or drink alcohol, the tongue becomes heavy, leading to mispronunciation!
- After completing, meditate for a while with closed eyes and think of Ma.
Let her bless you with immense riches!
Subscribe Our Newsletters.....