Learn How to Chant Sasawati Mantras
Saraswati Mantras are usually chanted by people daily and it is the famous mantras used by teachers, students, scientists and musicians which help them ace through their goals in everyday life.
Goddess Saraswati is Cladded in a white saree and holding Veena in one hand she has been symbolic of purity and arts.
Get 3 Most Useful and Scared eBook on Mantra Japa
Here you can Learn How to chant Saraswati Mantras
- Chanting the Sasawari Mantras everyday helps you to improve memory, speech power and concentration on studies.
- It also gives us the power to remove our confusion and escape from the darkness of ignorance.
- Usually Mantras are chanted in a proper way and at the fixed time every day without fail.
- After taking a bath in the early morning sit on a white cloth in front of Goddess Saraswati with full dedication and belief.
- Light up a cow ghee lamp in front of the Goddess. Take a sphatik rosary and put some chandan on the rosary.
- Now sitting back and start chanting 108 times.
- During chanting one must try to put full concentration and should avoid chanting it wrongly as it can have bad effects.
- Mantra should be chanted every day. But if you have some specific purpose, try chanting these mantras for 21 days.
- During these days one should abstain from all Tamsik foods and alcohol otherwise they will not manifest accordingly to your goals.
- Students can chant these Mantras during the exam time at least 5 times.
Tips to Make Mantras More Effective
- It’s always best to start your chanting process during the Rohini Nakshatra as this Nakshatra is ruled by Moon which represents mind (mann) in astrology and can significantly improve your overall mental health.
- Avoid eating tamsik food and drinking alcohol as this would significantly reduce the strength of your Mantra and can even backfire causing negative results.
- Every time you recite concentrate on every word pronounced which increases the effects of the chants and your body starts resonating with the energy which will make them act fast.
During the Jata karma Sanskar (child birth) Saraswati Mantras are whispered in the child’s ears by a divine priest or a guru.
When there is malefic planet in the 2nd house of your horoscope or when a person has a retrograde moon in his chart or any malefic planets posited in the 3rd house or 5th house of your Vedic chart, then chanting of these hymns benefits oneself immensely.
3 eBooks Which You Have to Read Before Mantra Chanting
Explore More Articles
How to Chant Sasawati Mantras