Kubera Mantra - Grant You the Ability to Think Rationally in Managing Your Wealth
Kubera, The God of wealth
That’s right! Kubera is known to be treasurer of wealth. He is from the Brahma clan, a friend of Lord Shiv. With his blessings, God Kubera got this position of the treasurer. Without him, goddess Lakshmi’s worship is fruitless.
On auspicious day of Dhanteras all businessman worship Goddess Lakshmi with him. For this, a Lakshmi Kubera Yantra is made as a symbol for praying.
- Chant this mantra to impress Lord Kuber so that whatever you earn will stay and your expenses will decrease.
- Use Lotus flower, green grass and sweets made of milk and offer them to Goddess Lakshmi or Lord Kubera.
- Chant this mantra everyday for 21 days for 108 times.
Kuber mantra to improve business
- The above mantra will improve your business.
- By chanting this mantra customers will come to your office/shop from all the four directions.
- Start chanting this mantra one day before Holi (i.e. the day when we burn holika).
- On this day after getting up early morning and without saying a single word, chant this mantra for 108 times.
- Follow this routine everyday and you will see a growth in your business within 3 months.
Kuber Mantra for earning money:
- Chant the above mantra to earn money easily.
- This mantra will make Lord kubera happy and help you earn and save money
- Start chanting this mantra on Diwali Day in front of ‘Tulsi’ plant. Offer kumkum, rice and water and chant this mantra exactly at 12’o clock in afternoon on Diwali for 11,000 times.
- You can keep the Tulsi plant in your house or in front of Goddess Lakshmi photo.
- After this offer water to Tulsi plant every morning after taking bath and chant this mantra for 21 days.
- By doing this Lord Kubera will shower you with loads of wealth.
The Kubera Mantras to worship:
The influence of the innate sentiments within these Mantras is capable of revealing secrets of vast power that is beyond our imagination.
Kubera Mantras are in multiple of sevens. You can chant it for 7 times or 21 times for 21 days.
If you are in economic distress, worship Lord daily. North is the direction of Lord. The devotee should, therefore, sit facing north.
Get Rare Mantras Just in Your Inbox
Explore More Mantras ....
Mantras For Success