Mahamrutyunjay Mantra – Rudra’s Weapon Against Diseases
Namaste to All,
Life is very complex. It makes you prone to all types of accidents, ill-fated, incurable diseases, a streak of sorrows and unbearable evils. There are many things in this existential reality which make you just want to give up.
But do you?
There are other things that even prevent you from giving up! So you are stuck in between a rock and a hard place. The darkest place you’d want to be in. How do you get out? With the help of your faith in the almighty.
Your ray of hope in this dark night is the Mahamrutyunjay Mantra.
The Power of Mahamrutyunjay Mantra
It can ward off death due to snake bites, lightning, motor accidents, fire accidents, water accidents, plane crashes and all other types of sudden incidents. Besides, it also has an amazing curative effect.
When science and medicine fail to find a cure for any disease, it can turn things around.
To better understand what the Mahamrutyunjay Mantra is, and what it can do for you, let us look at an example. An example in the form of a true story; an actual happening.
An old lady was bed ridden, suffering from paralysis and severe pain due to pelvic injuries. Unbearable would be an understatement when describing her pain.
Complicating the things were bed sores and fragile skin which would fracture even if it touched any other part of the body. The condition was worsened by the fact that all her systems were failing.
Her son started chanting this Mantra with a ‘Rudraksh Mala’ in one hand and placing the other hand on her forehead.
He did this for a total of 1.25 lakhs times. Her pain started subsiding and she closed her eyes with content.
He knew her time was up, but the least he could do was let her go away in peace and relief.
And so she started her journey towards the heavenly abode near her son, with a serene and calm smile.
This is a miracle of Mahamrutyunjay Mantra by today’s standards. The suffering lady achieved ‘Moksha’, in her own home, near her son, instead of being in a vegetative state in a hospital.
What is the Mahamrutyunjay Mantra?
It is Lord Shiva’s Mantra who is also known as Rudra. It is a Rucha, in Rudra Sukta of the seventh Mandal in Rigved. It is present in Yajurved as well.
It is said that this old Hymn was known to only Saint Markandeya through the blessing of Lord Shiva. But afterwards, Lord Shiv taught it to Shukracharya for use in Sanjivani Mantra.
Sanjivani Mantra is known to have been used to resurrect dead people. Very powerful indeed.
So here is the Mahamrutyunjay Mantra:
As a ripened fruit automatically detaches from the stem of its vines, may our life detach from death’s clutches after fulfilling all its deeds and attach to the divine honey of God.
Normally, before this, you have to chant the following Mantra 11 times:
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaay
This Mantra’s Rishi is Vashisht set in the Anushtupa Chhandah (Notes).
Its Bij is Pranav. The deity of this Hymn is ‘Rudra’, who is known for his tremendous powers. By this virtue, his Mantras also possess incredible power in comparison with others.
So it is a highly sacred Hymn, which should not be chanted by ordinary people just for entertainment or materialistic desires.
Otherwise it will lead to disastrous consequences which will attract the wrath of Lord Rudra. This is so, because Lord Shiva is as punishing when angry as he is kind when pleased.
To Avoid That, Practice The Following Rules Strictly:
- Concentration is of quintessential importance when chanting. There should be no other thoughts in your mind when you are dedicating your attention to this Mantra.
- You should get rid of all evil thoughts in your mind. These include hate, anger, jealousy and most importantly, let go of your ego. This is very important to make it work.
- If you are chanting for somebody’s health, security from accidents or peaceful death you should have true love for that person. Just chanting mechanically will not work.
- You should link your heart with your voice and thoughts, so that the frequencies generated while chanting will create a pure divine atmosphere, giving you the desired results.
- The sanctity of the place where you chant and of your own as well should be utmost necessary.
- Before you begin, you should have a clean bath.
- Ladies should not chant in their monthly cycle or such lady should not be around the chanting place.
- It should be recite either 108 times, 1008 times or 1,25,000 times.
What Diseases can This Mantra Cure?
This Mantra is not flashy magic. It has a special effect which can cure a lot of diseases from their roots.
It increases the amount of Haemoglobin in the body. This results in increased oxygen content, which means that all the cells in the body start functioning as intended. As a nice side-effect, the blood circulation is increased.
This is a cascading effect, which leads to better functioning of all the systems, including the immune system.
When all systems are functioning properly, the body can repair itself quicker than it would if it were left alone, to the mercy of pharmaceuticals. So which diseases can be cured in this way?
1. Heart trouble;
2. Joint pains;
3. Liver / Kidney failures;
5. Brain injuries;
6. Anemia and its dependent diseases;
and other disorders related to low Haemoglobin conditions.
Adverse Effects, if not Chanted Properly
This should be a big warning sign.
As mentioned before, there should be absolute sanctity while chanting Mahamrutyunjay Mantra and the rules should be followed to the letter. Otherwise, reverse effects can occur! What can happen?
- Eating spicy or junk food increases the heat and impurities in the body. Since it creates a lot of heat in the body, the additional heat from these types of foods will attract all sorts of undesirable diseases like Typhoid, Mumps, Venereal diseases, etc.
- Wrong pronunciation will result in nervousness and hallucinations.
- These are just some of the adverse effects. Things can get a lot worse if seriousness is taken for granted in this matter.
So you should not attempt to do this on your own. Learn the Mantra from a proper guru who has dedicated his life towards the divine cause. Also you can use our MP3 to learn it properly.
Have you Been Chanting Mantras for a Very Long Time Without any Results?
We have got our own group of priests(Brahmans) who will be performing all the rituals and Mantra chanting in your name.
If you are not able to do Mantra chanting yourself then our priest chant mantra on your behalf.
A one stop online service for all your problems
You just tell us your problem or your desire, our priests(Brahmans) find right Mantra and puja for you and perform all the rituals and Mantra chanting in your name.
Click here to book your Seat for Mantra Chanting Service
Mantra Quest Newsletter - Live your Life Beyond the Limit