OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya: A Gateway of Achieving MOksha
OM sounds so pure and its powerful wave takes you directly to the lord. Do you ever feel this vibration of chanting Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya?
Get 3 Most Useful and Scared eBook on Mantra Japa
Chanting this Mantra regularly opens the door of MOKSHA, where you can meet with the lord and get rid of the reincarnation, which is the spiritual freedom.
Falling love and getting attracted to this earthy thing, is just useless, this Samsar (world) is just an illusion. Lord Vishnu is one and only truth, the universal truth.
So just devoted yourself to the lord the creator of this whole world.
OM is the ancient word, which has strong vibration of positivity.
Namo means to bow down to Lord.
Bhagavate represents your divine and worship.
Vasudevaya is the Lord Vishnu or Krishna who is the creator of this whole world.
That is why it is called the life-changing Mantra. Our life is only the blessing of GOD Vishnu, so it is our duty to devote our lives to his feet.
Let’s Have a Look into the Benefits of Chanting Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya:
We don’t know anything about our after life. We even don’t know what will happen to us in the next few hours.
Do you know that?
That is why it is better to leave everything to him and devoted yourself to that lord. He will take care of everything.
Do you know why Krishna’s devotees are the greatest worshippers?
It is because they worship the lord for 24 hours.
You can’t do meditation, yoga or any other work whole day, but you can chant Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya whole day, without interrupting any work.
Chanting this Mantra has Lots of Spiritual Benefits, like :
- By chanting this mantra you can connect yourself with the Krishna.
- Chanting his name will burn your all inner useless desire and purify your subconscious mind.
- Recalling his name with this mantra will rinse out your all sins and makes your soul pure so that you can meet with the lord.
- This is the easiest way of achieving the Moksha, the spiritual freedom.
- Lord Krishna helps us to wash out our Ego and makes us belief on him.
- Chanting Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya keeps away all the negative energies from you.
- Recalling his name prevents you to commit any sins, purify your body and soul so that you can only concentrate to meet him directly.
- Chanting creates an invisible circle around you, which attracts all the positive things toward you and you will start receiving all the good news. It will develop the strong faith and devotion to the lord.
- Chanting Lord Vishnu’s name is like the spiritual meditation which helps our mind to recall his name naturally through this Mantra.
- The Human mind is the most freckles minded it frequently keeps changing; only this mantra can control your mind, by chanting this Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya makes your mind calm and it brings the good luck for you.
Vaishnavas Lead a Disciplined Life, so Follow Their Way to Meet the Lord:
Lord Krishna lives everywhere, living or non living, you can find his existence anywhere.
As you know the Pancha mahabhuta (Air, Water, Fire, Earth, and the Space) are the natural elements but all of these are the blessing of Lord Krishna.
That is why you can get him anywhere, you just need to have faith in him, and keep recalling his name by the true heart.
You can remember his name anytime, anywhere but still there are some rituals too which you can maintain while remembering God’s name.
- In local language of Hindu sastra, chanting mantra is known as JAPA, and this Japa is strictly followed in Vaishnava religion. In Vaishnav ritual a person devotes himself towards the lord along with his tan, man and atma i.e. Body, Mind and Soul. Only then he or she can meet with the god.
- While chanting or doing japa you have to find out the perfect place which is temperate the weather and most important, it should be noise free. Sitting with a cross leg you can start your chanting. Don’t forget to sit on the Kush asana. It is mandatory in Vaishnava religion.
- In Hindu religion, cleanliness is most important, without the regular bathing and cleanliness you can’t take participate in recalling God’s name. In Dharma Sashtra it has written there that after taking bath and wearing the clean cloth, you can worship the lord.
- Time always matters, but when you have devoted your whole life to Lord, you don’t need a specific time to recall his name, you can chant any time, even every time.
- But as per the Hindu sashtra, a time has been mentioned there for chanting the name of Vishnu. That is the Sandhya Kala, actually it is the best time when you can do the spiritual exercise or the meditation by chanting this mantra.
Lord Krishna is the only god who used to live here in this illusion, he used to be the part of this Samsar, that is why he understands your sorrow and pain very easily and whenever you decide to leave everything for him and devoted your life to him.
He makes the path easy for you so that you can easily connect with him. He answers his all disciples but unfortunately we are not able to hear him until we leave our greediness, ego, anger and arrogance.
So giving up your all bad qualities and make the lord your Sarathi, (the driver) for the rest of your life.
Devote your whole life to the creator and worship him for a better and beautiful life which is under his footsteps. Keep chanting this Mantra and hugs the miracles in your life.
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
3 eBooks Which You Have to Read Before Mantra Chanting