Chant Surya Beej Mantra to Get Name, Fame & Power
Surya Beej Mantra
ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रौं सः सूर्याय नमः
Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Suryay Namah
Benefits of Chanting
- One gains vitality and strength by chanting the beej mantra of Sun. People often experience energetic just after chanting the mantra.
- Candidates desirous of government jobs and increase in status should chant Sun mantras for better results. (You definitely can’t skip your studies and hard work).
- People with low self- confidence and low self-esteem should start chanting the mantras to become more confident.
- Politicians and government executive should regularly chant to improve their status among the masses.
- Relationship with your father improves.
- During the Sun Mahadasha & Antardasha, the mantra should be chanted daily for maximising the benefits promised by Sun in the Kundali. If your Sun is eclipsed due to Rahu-Ketu axis, chanting of the mantra is a must in order to avoid bad situations in life.
- Are you desirous of a male child birth? Chant the Surya beej mantras with utmost dedication. Lord Surya will surely fulfill your wishes.
- People suffering from anger related problems or are too egoistic should chant Surya beej mantras to pacify this fiery planet.
- If you Sun is debilitated or conjunct Rahu/Ketu, you should chant the mantra for increasing the positive energy of the Sun.
How to Chant Surya Beej Mantra?
- Get up early in the morning and take a complete bath.
- Wear yellow or white clothes.
- Face East and put an image or idol or Lord Surya in front of yourself.
- One should initiate the mantra sadhna of Surya from any Sunday. It would be best if you start chanting it from Shukla Paksha tithi falling on Sunday.
- Start chanting the Surya beej mantra. The best time to chant the mantra is between the time of Sunrise and 9 AM. Surya mantra gets even better results when chanted in the Sun’s Hora.
- You should chant 28000 counts. If possible, try reciting it for 125000 times for added benefits. The mantra counting should be completed within a period of 41 days. It should be remembered that after finishing everyday chanting, you ought to offer water to Lord Surya.
- Always use Sphatik rosary, red coral rosary or Ruby rosary.
- Sit on a woollen pooja mat while chanting.
- Offer jaggery and red flowers to Lord Surya.
- After completing the mantra sadhna, you should perform the Yajna for Surya.
- Offer food and sweets to the poor and the needy.
Note: Stay away from tamsik foods (non-veg, alcohol, cigarettes and etc.) while doing the mantra sadhna. Maintain complete celibacy during the entire period.
Lord Sun can fill you with immense power and positive energies. Start chanting the Surya beej mantras to lead a more prosperous and a blissful life.
You can visit our blog section for other Surya mantras.
Mantra Pronunciation is your Problem?
Then our Vedic Mantra Library is right for you.
We have a large collection of more than 150 Vedic mantras in our digital library
Audio pronunciation of each mantra
Transliteration in English and Sanskrit Languages